Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Girls Late Night


Anna and Elli were given an opportunity for a "late night" (no sleep-overs at our house!) this past weekend.  It made me feel horrible that Anna kept asking, "are you sure its okay mom?" and, "Are you sure it's not too much mom?"  I guess that means I'm not getting the mother of the year award this year!  I obviously have not hidden the fact that life has been a bit overwhelming lately.  Anna and Elli rode their bikes to Wal-Mart and bought (with Anna's own money from babysitting) this cute cooler and the fun glasses (plastic).  They set the basement up (sheets covering my couches due to buttery popcorn hands) for an exciting evening.  I was amazed at their creativity and they had so much fun with their adorable friends.  Although, I think my girls may have been too silly for Anna S (see picture)!  



No comments:

Post a Comment