Monday, November 23, 2009

QUILTING!!






Okay, so I think you can officially say that I'm obsessed with fabric.  I quilt because  I love fabric.  This is a direct result of my very good friends' influence (thanks Jill and Carolynn-I mean it).  I am having so much fun.  I just had my first 2 quilted and bound (the 2 on the bottom)!  I have 4 quilt tops ready to be quilted and 3 quilts ready to start.  My cute girls have asked for fabric for Christmas.  They are loving it too!!!   I'm grateful my sweet husband is understanding of my new obsession and loves how happy it makes me.  He has enjoyed snuggling under my 2 new quilts in front of the fire or TV.  Too fun!  Stay tuned for more sharing.

3 comments:

  1. I am speechless! Those are amazing and have such vibrant colors. I love them! I hope to learn someday. Someday is the key word. Time and a season right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I have to remember to "preview!") I said, "Wow...!" your quilts are beautiful. I tried to quilt once and you really have to be a special breed. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete