Monday, November 23, 2009

Finn's Birthday






My sweet, quirky Finn has turned 4 at the beginning of this month.  He is a complete delight.  He smiles shyly a lot.  He is an independent player and loves to snuggle with me.  He started reading a month or two before he turned four.  He begs to read with me every night.  He looks so much like my dad it absolutely cracks me up!  What a sweetheart.  He had a fun birthday.  More Geotrax, a batman cave-what more could a four year old want?  He had an Ironman cake.  He sat on the counter the day of his party so he could just stare at his cake.  I made him lunch and asked him to sit at the table.  He refused and ate lunch on the counter to continue looking at his Ironman cake.  Funny thing though, when it came to eating it, he didn't want to have any.  He picked his piece and then stared at it and said he was done.  That happened the next day as well.  Like I said, QUIRKY!  What a fun aspect of our family!  Poor thing is sandwiched in between 2 intense, aggressive, crazy brothers.  Happy Birthday Finn!!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment