Friday, August 5, 2011

16??!!

I can't believe Anders is 16!!! He had a BBQ with his friend Brian who also turned 16 at the end of July and lots of friends. It was so much fun. At grandma and grandpa's the next night, Anders received lots of thoughtful presents centered around his favorite thing to do-Mountain Biking!!! New shock, handlebars, stem for his handlebars, gloves, magazine subscription. A highlight was the personalized wrapping paper from Joseph and uncle Brett with mountain biking scenes. Wish I had pictures of Anders BBQ but we were worried about the thunder storms that were threatening. I hope he felt how much we love him and how grateful I am for a kind, conscientious, well-mannered, hard-working, respectful son. (I could have easily kept going)

3 comments:

  1. I love all the updates! You really have an amazing family and your great kids are growing so fast. It looks like you have had a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable how fast time goes by. He is so handsome and is a really great kid. Angela couldn't get over what a sweet family you have.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say about all your posts is.... WOW! So very precious!!!

    ReplyDelete