Friday, January 21, 2011

Having a Hard Time Letting Go!

My four cousins all had baby girls this past year.  What fun!!!!  I still haven't seen any of them.  My mom and I made a quilt for Courtney's baby, Dylan, a while ago.  I loved how it turned out!!    It was made with the softest fabric I have ever felt!!!  I love to see pictures of her dark hair against that fabric!I think it fit her so well.  My mom and I finally finished and shipped off the quilts for my other three cousins and their beautiful baby girls.  I have missed seeing those quilts at my house!  It sounds silly but I was very attached to those quilts.  Luckily they were going to some of my most favorite people!  I miss the Lynn family and am sorry to miss all these amazing events.  When growing up, we spent all special occasions together.  If you haven't noticed before, I have a quilt blog and the link is on the top, right side of this blog.  Take a peek!  I love how they turned out!!

1 comment: