Monday, September 14, 2009

Father and Sons Camping in Heber






This past weekend, Bret, Anders, Tait and Finn headed to Heber for a yearly father and sons camping trip with other fathers and sons from our local church/neighborhood.  We decided Hans needed to wait until next year.  Bret would not have been able to have fun with the big boys due to the constant attention to Hans.  The highlight of the trip was Finn's ginormous fish he caught with his new fishing pole.  He was in heaven.  Finn loves to fish and asks to go often.  The last time the boys went fishing, he caught the 1st fish (typical) and then sat back and enjoyed watching everyone else.  He was completely content to catch 1.  Well, the one he caught this weekend was a lunker.  Check out his smiles in each picture.  I think my favorite was the one of all three boys in front of Bret's truck.  It makes me smile just thinking about it!  I asked Tait if he caught any with his new fishing pole.  He said the fish only liked Finn's pole.  He had an enormous fish on 2 times but lost it both times.  I love that even though Tait and Anders didn't catch anything, they still had so much fun and loved that Finn had such great success.  What amazing boys!  I just realized that is appears to be very apropos that we named Finn what we did!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the recent photos you've posted. It's crazy how much the kids have grown! I keep thinking that Hans is Tait and Finn is Hans. Cuz that's about the age they were when I left Utah. Miss you guys and hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete