Tuesday, July 7, 2009

If you haven't figured it out already, the title of my blog comes from a Brad Paisley's song "Then".  I LOVE it.  Even my son Anders commented one of the first times he heard it that he thought I'd love it!  It is so true.  With my husband and with my kids-I never imagined my love for them could continue growing as it does.  
Bret is off at the Salmon River in Idaho with Anders.  They left from the ranch and will be home soon.  The 4th in Wyoming was so fun.  We had a Myers family reunion and saw tons of Bret's family we haven't seen for years.  We held the reunion the day before the 4th and it rained off and on all day long.  When I say rain, I'm talking black clouds, thunder, lightening and complete downpour.  A little while later the sun would come out and it would appear the day would remain sunny, but no-another would quickly move in.  Thank goodness for Bret's parents HUGE porch.  It was such fun reconnecting.
Tuesday is my first sewing class to get to know my new machine.  I can't wait.  Sewing is my new passion.  I dream about fabric.  Thanks to Jill and Carolynn, I want to make quilts all day long!  Unfortunately (actually fortunately) my girls want to sew as much as I do.  Its so fun but sometimes I want it all to myself.  I don't think there is anything in my life right now that is just mine.  Bret and I often say, "nothing's sacred".  That's what happens with 6 kids-and I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Brad Paisley song Then. I believe it's the best love song out there. It's amazing what you think love is at age 16 and how it changes the older you get. This song totally defines that--love increasing with time and experience...yeah
    So good!

    ReplyDelete